Finland went into a state of emergency yesterday, and that involves us as a club as well. So far, we are not closing the club down, but some general safety rules should be observed:
- no access to club premises if you have any symptoms of a flu or similar
- no gathering of over 10 people in any one place
- please refrain from borrowing regulators/bcd/tanks from the club or if you do, please disinfect at least the 2nd stages
- no external guests at the club premises
- please wash/sanitize hands after filling tanks etc
- please don’t use the microwave, coffee maker, etc at the club
- please maintain distance to other people at the premises
The “better safe than sorry” is the way to go.
Be safe everyone!